Sunday, May 10, 2009

#31: I guess no 100th video post

Tam,
i decided to post just like you told me to, and we'll post a video eve
ntually using my macbook or something. I haven't been up to much lately, I got my job in BC so i'll be heading out there June 16th/maybe 17th. I haven't booked my flight yet, but I found this really sick site for flights in Canada. Check it out for sure, and come visit me. My job is a high ropes instructor, which is this:

Pretty sick huh? I'm going to be legit showing kids the ropes on an island all summer. I'm really stoked!

I've also completely stopped reading FMyLife.com and now am obsessed with textsfromlastnight.com. it's basically like fml, but with texts messages usually with drunk people and it's so hilarious. I submitted one between Alison and I from the other night but I don't think it made it onto the site. I'm 613:


If you can't read that because my screencap was too small its this:
(705) I just convinced a girl she peed herself.
(613) Ew.
I don't know I thought it was pretty hilarious. Maybe my sense of humor sucks now.

And I got twitter. I feel like it could be pretty sick if everyone used it, but I think everyones too facebook obsessed. I've been hating on facebook lately, I barely go on anymore.

thats it for now, i'll post again soon when I think of something more exciting
tam where are you! are you skateboarding??

love,
LPB

No comments:

Post a Comment