Thursday, March 5, 2009

#21: TELL EPB I SAY HI!

What are bathroom mates? Is it people that you have to go to the bathroom with so they make sure you come back?

Anyways I was up till 4AM then up again at 8AM to finish my essay. I don't know why I do this to myself. My essays are always due on Thursday and Wednesday nights I go out to Foufounes Electrique(Electronique?) They open up the mini ramp so you can get cheap beer and sesh.

My original intent of this post was to warn people, warn people of the dangers of going into supermarkets while hungry. I don't know if this is common knowledge or what, but let me tell the uninitiated, don't do it.

This is what I came out with
- Bread
- Eggs
- Chicken Breast
- Pork Chops
- 3 sesame snaps
- 2 packs of turnovers (raspberry and blueberry)
- 2 packs of rice cookies (barbeque and original)
- excel NEW sweet mint gum
- a watermelon
- hummus dip
- an avocado

Initially I had written damn, worst 27$ spent ever, but in hindsight it's one of the best. I'm gonna drink us some bourbon for Monday's review.

No comments:

Post a Comment