Thursday, March 19, 2009

#17: it's snowing outside again and..

I got 1st at laser quest, and then 3rd, but that's because the people I work with are pretty good. And I think because after I won, I gloated for about 5 minutes to a bunch of 7 year olds about beating them so they were not impressed. So in the second round, they chased me around like the witch in the witch hunt... but in a glow-in-the-dark room with old techno music pumping loudly in the background.

I convinced Johanne(mom) to take me shopping at mapleview. She sympathized because I told her as her first born, I deserve the same treatment as Paul(Brother). He gets a new airsoft gun virtually everyday, and they're expensive and big. Below there's a picture of Justine and I with it.



see, I told you it's a big guy.

Love, 
 Little Pho Bowl
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment