Wednesday, February 25, 2009

#3:

Well, I think it would be unfair to start a competition considering you're already ahead. Plus, i doubt either of us will remember in a week because I barely remember what happened in Role Models that I watched last night.

Anyways, instead of staying for the full duration of Mass Communication class I ate and just read the Harper's Bazaar with Scarlett Johansson on the cover. I was flipping through and saw Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss for Versace and loved it so much so I thought I would scan it and share it with you !








I love Gisele, She's so gorgeous. Kate Moss isn't bad either for a coke addict.
Will you buy me the black dress Kate is wearing?
Sorry about the pictures being upside down, photobucket basically hates me.

Love, Little Pho Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment