Tuesday, February 24, 2009

#2: Walking on a Dream


Tam, I really like that Jay has responded to his true calling of trimming hedges (..ew)

Also, I agree with Emily. Maybe you should give up something that is realistic for someone our age to give up, because I can't think of anyone (or boy) that would be able to give up drinking or jerking off, especially when they live in Montreal.

Everyone needs to check out Empire of the Sun, an Australian electronic demo.
Listen to their first single "Walking on a Dream".
I really like that their cover looks like something out of a C.S Lewis novel.

Love, 
Little Pho Bowl

Ps: I found this really funny:
the only difference between your mom and a washing machine is that when i drop my load in a washing machine it doesnt follow me around for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment